1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

web sites

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BIG M, Jan 1, 2003.

1. BIG M

BIG M Member

I saw most of the good ideas you guys had about websites after I searched the topic.
    But can anyone tell m how to go about starting my own website?
    Basicaly I have no idea where to start.
    Thanks,
    MJ

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

2. jkkalbers

jkkalbers Senior Member

I just started a website, and I used siterightnow.com very easy to use and reasonably priced for what you get. if you decide to use it let me know I think you can use me as a refferal or something and I get a discount.

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

pick a domain name and if it is avalible purchase the rights to that name, find hosting somewhere , give me $100 to set it up ;) dont forget it costs around $8.95 a month for hosting.

I have recieved 503 hits to my snow plowing page this month 219 were on december 25th. the day we got 7" of snow, and yes I have recieved leads from it and I gained 6 new customers from it on christmas, well worth the money.

~Nate~