1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

web site?

Discussion in 'DownEaster' started by bow2no1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

does downeater have a web site?

lookin for quotes on stainless 2 yard spreader

2. fms

fms Senior Member
    from Maine

3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

4. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Good luck with their communication! I have sent them 3 email requests on a distributor in our area and no response.

5. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Just call them. They'll pick right up and answer anything you need to know.

6. DownEaster

DownEaster Sponsor

E-mail?

Sorry, you didn;t get a response? Where are you located? David

7. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Hi David
    I am located in South Denver, Colorado.
    My local plow dealer has also requested information on becoming a dealer and no response.
    I am specifically interested in the dump bed insert with spreader attachment.

8. DownEaster

DownEaster Sponsor

Please call me

Thanks for the comment. Please call today and ask for Ron Fotino the Manager and if he is not available call Norm Lauze the owner. We are confused at how the call is not being responded to? I have asked sales and have discussed this issue with the powers that be.
    When you called what did you get for a response? And who was it that you and the Dealer spoke with? I will follow up with this blog and make sure we take care of you personally. What is the name of the dealer so we can call him? Thanks and sorry David

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I sent an email a couple of days ago inquiring in about dealers in my area and have not heard any type of response. I am located on cleveland ohio and I need a price for a SS Dump Insert for an 8 ft bed and also for the SS salt spreader. Thanks aaron please have someone email the dealers. burkartlandscape@yahoo.com[/email]

10. DownEaster

DownEaster Sponsor

Dealers in Ohio

I spoke with the Salesman that recieved your E-mail. He showed me your e-mail and his response which included the Dealer "ABCO Services" in Toledo and the second e-mail you sent him requesting another dealer, which in return gave you the dealer "Heritage" in Akron, Ohio.
    These were the 2 closest dealers to your location. I hope this helps you out, and If there is anything else that we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask? Thanks "Downeaster guy"

11. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for the email. I talked to them both and there prices are really different by 350 some dollars on the products I wanted. How is that?

12. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

On their site they have an awesome new poly,ss spreader all ready for next season--2 electric motors for the chain conveyor and spinner.