1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

web site

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by SnoFarmer, Dec 27, 2007.

1. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a cheap version of a cross between a fisher and snoway!
    tried to find the weights and gauge steels but i dont think they have it on the site.
    you get more info please post it so we can sort through it.

they actually have a local distributor here. it is also their main distributor too by the looks of it for the northeast. strange thing is the distributor pushes western plows and lists fisher and western for parts availability.. still havent found a single thing giving any real info for this company unless im missing something.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Tom & I looked at one the other day at the car lot.

I would run one. They look pretty well built, from what I could tell.
    Its worth looking in to

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

how much do they cost

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Im not sure on the cost, but I would run one too!!!!:nod: The actual structure of the blade looks similar to Boss, and the rest looks closely to Hiniker. If that is the case and modeled after those 2 plows, this thing is a beast. Plus they are made about 4 miles from my house. Right in good ole Mentor Ohio:)

6. bribrius

mental note to self. next time im around the local distributor stop, look and grab a pamphlet. you guys say you would run it so it must be worth looking at. they are made there? how did they get to the northeast then?

7. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

Maybe they walk to the northeast ????

J/k by truck?

8. bribrius

didnt mean it that way. if you click on find a distributor on the website it only shows northeast distribution.
    but you say its manufactured there. i found that odd.

9. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

O i see

LOL :)

Dont know,

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Im not sure why it is only the northeast for dist. But I know for a fact as well as Ron that their main manufacturing facilities are right here in Mentor Ohio. Maybe the market around here is too tight with Meyer and Boss being the main ones here, and Fisher seems to be the main plow in the northeast. But who knows???? Maybe a buyers rep will chime in soon and enlighten us all:nod:

11. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

I got your back tom!!!

Once again, we know what were talking about lol.
    - Did u get my pm?

12. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

How about a Sno-Way rep :D

I just finished looking at their site. You need to look around to find all the information. They do list dealers in the NE, Midwest, West. Just thought I would share. :waving:

13. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Thanks for clearing that up Tom!!!!:waving: Heck a snoway rep could get more "inside" info than any of us could.

Ron thanks, we usually take notes and know whats happening. No, no pm

14. bribrius

still didnt find it but i will take your word for it. EDIT. FOUND IT. DUH. GUESS I MISSED THAT SINCE IT BROUGHT THE NORTHEAST RIGHT UP FIRST
    just occurred to me that this is the one basher was talking about the other day that entered the market.

so what is your opinion on the plows?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  15. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

im still switching to an ultra moubt western atleast i can find parts anywhere

16. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You think they'd enlighten dealers too.

I'm a Buyers dealer, they mailed us a brochure, and order sheet. Have never seen a plow, don't know my Buyers sales reps. name. I did but they don't keep salesman long for some reason. If they are to become more then a cheap aftermarket supplier they have to start playing like a whole unit manufacturer not a parts supplier.

17. tinymitymo

tinymitymo Member

Nice to see another choice......

Will be very curious to see how they compete in a very brand loyal business....:salute:

18. tinymitymo

tinymitymo Member

If I am not mistaken......

Many of the aftermarket plow parts available are made/distributed by Buyers.....

Could be interesting:drinkup:

19. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

yeah well i own a curtis took me 3 days to find an elbow fitting

20. tree bizz

tree bizz Junior Member

there's a snowdogg in the showroom at kopycat in newbury,ohio. The guy seemed to know everything there is to know about them.Any of you ohio guys that are wondering about them,that's the place to go.