1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Web site for dump truck trade-in prices

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by boba, Oct 12, 2005.

1. boba

boba Senior Member

I have a 2004 f-350 xl, auto, 6.0,rugby dump, plow frame and wiring harness with 7500 miles. Edmunds, KBB and Carprices do not list dumps. Where can I get an idea of the trucks value?

2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

expect to get $10,000 less then that same exact truck brand new. If a new one cost 35k expect 25k. Why are you selling????
  3. boba

boba Senior Member

Truck has had more problems then I can list- transmission, turboo, egr you name it. Want to move on.
  4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i also would like to know if there is a site for heavy trucks such as dumps wreckers and utility truck trade in values
  5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Cut your losses then and trade it in to a dealer....you dont want to f*** a private buyer......
  6. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Actually in Mass. you'd be Fu@*in yourself because of the lemon laws you'd be responsible for the repairs! Like he said trade it to a dealer new/used it don't matter.

Did you buy it new??
  7. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

Why don't you have the dealership buy the truck back (under the lemon law) if it has had that many documented problems. Just a thought....
  8. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Big Dog D....what do you plow with all those trucks.....All of MA? Id love to come see your operation some day...:)
  9. greenexplr

greenexplr Junior Member

actually wondering the same thing about used truck prices. I have a 1999 F450 Diesel Dump, 4x4, automatic transmission, approx 70k miles with a fisher 9' plow.. im in abington mass if anyone is interested.