1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Web page set up.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Jaw, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

My new web page...

am just getting started on something for the city to see that I doing some snow plowing.

one problem I just move in this city and the tractors can not move with me yet till I find some where to park them inside..

hopefull I can do that by Next year's snow storm

sure thing my big white tractor will need a plow on front or can be on the back end hook up to the 3 point. push or pull snow.

hope you guys enjoy web page, if you want help me add on more just let me to know..
  2. Toby

Toby Senior Member
    from NY

I dabble in site design & yours is way to busy.

Gives me a headache.
  3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

WOW very busy webpage. May I suggest that you put the little tiles of your truck down the sides of the page and a strip down the middle that is like a solid color so that everything doesnt get swallowed up in the tiles.

I love that old Dodge and WOW what a monser that White is :)

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Love the white, have driven similar a 9400 deere. I agree that the backround is verry buisy. if you need any help with your site feel free to e-mail or pm me, I have designed almost 40 now.
  5. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

yeah, I see it's a bit of a problem with back ground.. I will look in to it try to fix it on both sides left and right.. I will put it under white back ground.

no it's not a very busy build web page.. I have some other web pages too, all I did was copy and paste took me just 30 min to build a new web page. my father did see it too told me the problem. he has a trucking web page that I build..

hey thanks for the feed back that what I need.. :drinkup: :waving:
  6. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

7. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

I dont know if it was just my computer or not but it seems like alot of stuff didnt load lots of little boxes with red x's in em
  8. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

Adams plowing....

maybe that happen when I was working on the web page..
    you may want check again..

9. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

Must have been Seems to Work good Now.