1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

weatherman lied

Discussion in 'Weather' started by cha-chas plowin, Feb 25, 2006.

1. cha-chas plowin

cha-chas plowin Member

you know today thay said 1 to 3 inch and what does it nothing the sun is out ready to go and nothing to do:mad:

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I have to agree they sucked on todays forecast

3. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Get use to it. Never take a storm serious until there is snow on the gound.

Watch the radar like a hawk.

This is the only way to do it and not be disappointed.

Just another day, here comes spring.:rolleyes:

4. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

i got at least a foot

5. zapster

zapster Member

as of 5:30

we have a dusting

i put the plow on to scare it away this time:D

...zap!

6. DJC

DJC Senior Member

They said the same thing out here for last night and today. Sun has been shining since day break. o well, hope we don't get any more snow now. I'm ready for spring.!!!!!

7. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

I want to be a weather man. How many jobs can you have and be wrong and people dont care and loves you?. Think about it! If the forecact is 4" and you get 8" people just deal with it and no one cares. If he prdicts 12" and we get 2" we make him a hero. What a job to have.

Mike

8. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

ya know the funny thing about weathermen .. at least the ones in michigan ..... you'd think with all the satelite, rader, and everything else .. i mean were talkin millions in equipment and computers .. that they cant even predict at least when it might snow ... usually when they say a SLIGHT CHANGE .. usuallly means 3 - 5 ..... and when we get blizzard watches sunshine and 90 degrees out GO FIGURE !!!

9. DrivewayKing

DrivewayKing Junior Member

I hear that feels like time to pull out the spring/summer machines and put the winter stuff away til next year