1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weatherguard fuel transfer tanks 55 gal.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by natec, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natec

natec Junior Member
    from sw ohio

I have two 55 gal weatherguard fuel transfer tanks for a pickup truck
    both have good GPI electric fuel pumps with enough cord to reach the battery in the front of the truck.

This setup works great for people wanting to haul diesel and gasoline at the same time.

I had them in a longbed dodge truck but should fit in any fullsize truck bed.

they will sit side by side in the front of a truck allowing you to haul gas and diesel at the same time. they are in good shape, no leaks and the pumps work great.

any questions or if you want some more pictures just call
    im located in Jeffersonville ohio (43128),
    which is approx 45 mins south of columbus
    seven 40 - 572- three354

thanks, Nate

asking 1000 obo
    for both tanks and electric fuel pumps

model tank;

model pump:

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank4.jpg

2. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

What are you looking to get bottom line cash price?? I would be coming from buffalo NY and dont wanna drive 7 hours to haggle on price upon getting there. Do you have any paper work from when you bought the set up ?? Just wondering how old and how long the pump have been used.

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Are these actually two separate tanks, correct? Will you separate and sell just one of the two if i didn't want both?

4. natec

natec Junior Member
    from sw ohio

I dont really want to separate unless I can find two buyers for the tanks separately. If there is some more intersest in buying individual tanks I will consider it

5. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

I'm interested in the gas one if you find a buyer for the diesel one

6. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

???????????????????

7. natec

natec Junior Member
    from sw ohio

serviceonsite- i dont have any paperwork saying how old they are, I would guess approx. 3 years, the pumps work fine with no problems. I am asking $1000 OBO, I do plan on selling them for less than $1000, If you want to give me a call that would be great.

740 572 3354
    thanks, nate

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

If there is a split option let me know i am kind of close and would possible be interested in the Gas one for a decent price...........if maybe you could meet me in South Charleston?!?! If not i totally understand!!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  9. natec

natec Junior Member
    from sw ohio

Wkahler- Im willing to sell them separately, If you want we can figure a good time to meet if you would like. I am only 15 mins from South Charleston right off ST Rt 41.

10. Nate

Nate Junior Member
    from sw Ohio

One tank is sold so if anyone is interested in the other tank please let me know, thanks

11. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

I would be interested in the diesel tank if it is still avaliable. I would also need to ship it but I can set all that up you would just need to stick it on a pallet. If possible you can call the office when you get a chance. 847-451-0129

12. natec

natec Junior Member
    from sw ohio

tanks are sold. thanks for your interest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.