1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Weather' started by FISHERBOY, Dec 16, 2010.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

well just checking the weather for the next week it looks like all the storms are going south of my area:realmad: this upcoming storm for the weekend will not effect the northeast, maybe new england guys might be plowing. Then early next week a clipper will be coming through and again maybe snows as far north as i-80 and thats it WTF:yow!: Possible larger storm near x-mas and that looks to be going south as well, can u say a repeat of last season, its like there's a no snow dome over this area.
  2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I hear ya. We had a good start from October 27th through December 10th but since then it is all going South of us and the outlook is dry. This isn't good.
  3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

I80 is literally 3 miles north of one of my biggest accounts... At least I may get a chance to plow next week!
  4. chris.outdoor

chris.outdoor Member
    from NH

i could throw up guys.... went from a 70%chance of over a foot and now nothing....:cry::cry::realmad:

FISHERBOY Senior Member

I feel like charlie brown with all these storms missing us, can u say ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!