1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather Today?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by winterangel, Feb 2, 2005.

1. winterangel

winterangel Member
    from Ohio

Has anyone seen the radar on accuweather today?
    At 6am there are a chance of accumilation for this evening or during the night. At the sametime it is supposed to be dry until next week
    Farmers almanac predicts on the 4-7 snow storm w/8-15". :confused:

What are we going to think about all this? :nod:

2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Looking at the local radar right now. Only one forecaster was calling for snow here tonight in to tomorrow. That looks like a large amount of snow coming this way. One can only hope so.

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

calling for less then 1" tonight,might have to salt thats about it. Maybe us ohio boys will get lucky andand all hell will brake loose with 3 or 4 " tonight. where u guys from in ohio.?

4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Columbus here. We have the same forecast as you. We can only hope for 3 or 4 inches.

Did you find a replacement for you truck yet? My damage on my truck was about 700.00 dollars. I about @#%@ my pants when they gave me my quotes. Went to three places too and they were right about the same.

5. winterangel

winterangel Member
    from Ohio

North West here, It's snowing right now :yow!:
    Good Night men, hope to be out with you in my area, salting or plowing it don't matter here. will be thinking of you all if I get to :nod: