1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather Tech Floor Liners

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Feb 13, 2011.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I bought my Dad Weather Tech floor liners for the Tundra for Christmas. They are awsome and they work great. I got him both the front and rear liners. They fit perfect and are well worth the money. I now wish I had bought them when the Tundra was new. I would sugest them to everybody. If anybody else has pictures of there Weather Tech liners or other floor liners please post them.

Driver's side front.
    [​IMG]

I will try to get pictures of the pasenger's side front and the rear.

2. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

looks good. i have the husky liners in my jeep that work well. no pics though.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We've been using weathertech floor liners since 04, every truck we have has them. I can't say enough good about them. The Husky mats don't compare.

4. RdTeK

RdTeK Member

I just put a set in my Sierra.....they cost a few bux, but fit and work great.

5. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

yep, got the weathertechs when i got the 09 ford brand new, work wonders for winter. you pull them up and its like brand new!

6. Belarus Bulldog

Belarus Bulldog Junior Member

Looks good! Where did you buy them,and how much per set? Thanks

7. mercer_me

I bought them from http://www.weathertech.com/ They were $179.90 for front and back. I know that's kinda pricey but, they are wll worth the money.

8. Squires

Squires Senior Member

I have them in mine, they are great, will go in anything new i get again, one thing to watch however is that if your in a salt stricken area the bottom weather strip on the door will be gone in a year as it chanels all the salt and snow that way, then it just sits there eating the rubber and eventually(in a short amount of time) rusts out the metal there too, just clean that with a rag every now and again

9. Belarus Bulldog

Thanks, worth looking into!

10. Belarus Bulldog

Thanks, what part of the Rock you from?

11. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I just got the full set for my wife's suburban. I especially like the crago liner in the back where we put the dirty nasty drooling but gotta have dogs when we go places. Need to order more for the pick ups. I do wish the front set would some how go past the door gasket though.

12. Squires

Squires Senior Member

From the east coast, just outside of St.John's,
    Living in Trenton On now, working at the Base here.
    you?

13. mercer_me

I took pictures of my other two liners today.

Pasenger's Side Front:
    [​IMG]

Rear:
    [​IMG]

14. Belarus Bulldog

They really do look and fit good! Thanks for the pictures.

15. mercer_me

They fit perfect. They don't slide around at all.

16. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I have them in my 04 and 09...The first thing I did it debadges them tho... Who the crap wants to see a weathertech advertisement everytime they climb in their truck....

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Who wants to see John Deere everytime they get in their tractor.:dizzy:

18. mercer_me

The Weather Tech bade doesn't bother me. They have to put there name on the product some where. I kinda like the badge my self. It's a little "show offy" but, not to bad.

19. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Yea he should re paint it white to match the gm. Who wants to look at John Deere green all the time. Take the emblem out of the steering wheel also while your there and de badge the hood. :rolleyes:

20. cosgo

cosgo Member

Bought my first set in 98'. Have had them in every truck since then. I also get their window gaurds and bug shields which are very durable. One thing i wont buy again from them is their no drill mudflaps. lost 3 out of four in the last snow storm. Complete waste of money.