1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather Stripping Kit

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Cfdff85, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Cfdff85

Cfdff85 Member

Hey everyone,
    I have a 2000 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Short Bed 4x4. Same one in the picture. As i drive down the highway and i can hear ad feel the breeze inside my cab and the windows are securely put up, and the truck doesn't hold the heat worth a damn. I want to replace the weather stripping around my doors and I don't know where to buy the weather stripping from.
    I would like to know if you guys know of any places on line? I am also going to try AutoZone and places like that. If i cant get it on line or at a part store i will go through the dealer. They charge allot more.

2. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

With something like that I would go right to the dealer or try gmpartsdirect.com. For that type of application you want to make sure you have the right parts to fit your truck.