1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather Site

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by thelawnguy, Nov 2, 2001.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

I received a card in the mail today from www.weathertap.com you can use the site free til Nov 25 using UserName: outdoor Password: equipment

Don't know much about it but feel free to give it a spin.

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Bummer. I had that site bookmarked a long time ago, and it used to be free (at least Local Weather, Radar - maybe not all of the offerings). Sorry to hear we have to pay for all of it now. Supposed to be a good site from what I've heard.

3. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

i just found another good one

wx.com

4. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

5. G.Williams

G.Williams Member

I think Weather.com is still free I get updates to my Nextel for severe weather and snow conditions etc. Plus it has radar images.

6. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn Member

7. TRITONSNOWREM

TRITONSNOWREM Member

Any idea how much it cost's?

8. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

weatherbug is free..........looks good

9. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

The Pro version of Weatherbug is only $20. It gives you historical data access (by the hour). Otherwise not that much different than the free version.

~Chuck

10. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Weatherbug is (free) has been just fine for me locally, also it has a camera feature on some of the main roads around town which is kind of nice. Intellicast.com (free) is fine for national weather radar updated 4 times an hour. Locally we have a television station with local live doppler radar and they have it on their site, also for free.

Bruce