1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

weather says 1" per hour

Discussion in 'Weather' started by f250man, Jan 20, 2007.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well they are forecasting that by Sunday afternoon in Ohio we could see snow falling at a rate of 1" per hour until the storm whined down. Will see.

2. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

The news lies to you just so we watch their stupid commercials. Thats how they get your attention.

3. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

where did you hear that at????

4. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

where did you hear that???

5. bob21

bob21 Junior Member
    from ohio

no kidding were did you hear that at one ince an hour when they are anly calling for 1-4
    lol this whole winter has been messed up i just hope 2 inches falls :angry: :angry: :angry:

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That's what I tought to. Channel 3 news at 6. Yea 1" per hour x 7 = 7" it won't happen when they are callin 2-4" by the time it's done.

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

So what, are they callin for another storm tonight?? I missed the news. I did not see squat on the radar. I hope we get it. But then again they said we should have a foot of snow today and wound up with like 2 inches here.:realmad: Weather people are worse than used car salesmen.:D

8. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

1" per hour, he's right .. At noon NOAA put out the weather stament, it was you Akron Canton Woster area. It was a ban that was coming off the lake.