1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather Reports

Discussion in 'Weather' started by timblc, Nov 14, 2010.

1. timblc

timblc Junior Member

What weather site has the most reliable weather reports (Really! lol). Any advice to keeping track of weather/snow fall records for clients. When they say why did you "salt" or why did you "plow" I only had 1.5" at my house not 2"

2. ForestEdgeSnow

ForestEdgeSnow Senior Member

Take photos with a thermomenter and a measuring tape and than qoute the verbage of the contract also cut and past the weather report for the day of your local area. Also use SIMA service report and record the conditions on the property. Also snow compacts and melts after a couple of hours depending upon weather conditions. That is why the photographs are good idea. I know it is a pita but will estbalish trust between u and the client. This also helps in case there is a slip and fall. Call the local noaa office they also do storm reports.

Thank You
    Justin Haynes

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

accuweather.com
    intellicast.com
    weatherbug.com

are a few

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

The patio table