1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather Man Sucks!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Whitewheelin, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Whitewheelin

Whitewheelin Junior Member

So i broke my collar bone and 2 ribs 8 weeks ago and while i have been off work i have been hoping for snow so i can go plowing. And for about the last month the weather network has been calling for a good dump of snow of a max of 12 inches. Although each time you check the web site it gets pushed back a day back a day back another day. So needless to say its kinda starting to pissing me off. For the past couple days its been calling for it to come this tuesday. which im not getting my hopes up for but im just wondering if anyone out there has idiot weather people getting your hopes up but then screwing you over.

2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

they all suck...theyve way overhyped our last few storms, also being the only snow were had since early january. i just hate winter at this point, want it to hit us or just end already. the bigger question though is what did you do to yourself?

3. Whitewheelin

Whitewheelin Junior Member

ya so as of this morning it started out as 12 inches of snow tomorrow then it changed to about 3 inches now its back to about 13 inches. If it finally snows it snows then it can all end as far as im concerned and spring can start.

4. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

there predicting anywhere from 2-14 inches in min damn i could do their job