1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather guy getting desperate!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by grandview, Feb 20, 2012.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Snow season is coming to an end and we haven't had dink this season. The one weather guy has us down for "significant" snow totals. Yet even while he's doing the forecast and showing the next 5 days he has in the mid 40's for the high and high 30's for the low. I might have to send him a refresher course on how to read weather maps.
  2. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

Our weather guys tried to push on the people that we got 39" of snow thus far. He is full of sh!t. We have ONLY had about 10" of snowfall.
  3. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

The other night , just before he went to commercial break, our local weather man says snow forecasted over night. HUH? I just looked at three different forecasts online and didn't see any mention of snow. He comes back after commercial and says it will just be atmospheric snow and will melt before it hits the ground. I was so pi$$ed because I was ready to head out the door and I waited around to hear that.
  4. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Accuwrong still keeps saying more snow the rest of winter. Still waiting for that...
  5. grandview

I always like that one. It's snowing ,but the air is to dry for it to make to the ground.
  6. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Close to 60 here by the end of the week,high 40's today....Chance of a few wet flakes overnight...
    Thats our season so far....
  7. grandview

5pm weather today and here is his reason why we are not getting snow now.

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Glad I am not the only one they said we have like 28. something here we had one 5" one 2" and a few dustings. I would guess 10-15" max and 15 is pushing it!