1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather Guard L-Shape Transfer Tank with Pump, Meter and Cross Box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Phil1747, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

I am selling my old Weather Guard tool box with fuel tank. The box was a white steel box that was sanded down and painted rustoleum black. All the shocks work as you can see in the pictures and it has 2 new locks with keys. There is some surface rust on the inside but no week spots or holes nothing a sander and some paint won’t fix. I am also selling my Weather Guard fuel tank. It is a 88 Gal tank same as the new 90 Gal ones. It is white steel and has a hand pump and meter with it. There is some exterior surface rust from where the box was on it but there has always been diesel sloshing around it in to keep the interior coated and rust free. The pump is a Tuthill/FlowRite hand pump with 8 ft always open hose. The pump can be turned into a suction pump by flipping the piston. There is a meter connected to the pump to track your usage and it is resettable. I used this setup to fill up machines and we could keep track of fuel usage. It was great to be able to just pick the tank up set it in another truck or trailer and not have to worry about wiring it up.

90 Gallon L Shape Tank Sells for $730 New
    Transfer Tanks offer a safer mode of transportation for diesel fuel to the jobsite and beyond. The L-shaped, bright white steel Transfer Tank is designed to be used with Cross Boxes and Saddle Boxes only.
    Use separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle boxes
    Vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
    Interior baffle design reduces fuel movement
    Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish ensures years of dependability
    Limited lifetime warranty ensures unparalleled quality

WEATHER GUARD® Fuel Transfer Tanks are designed specifically for transferring diesel fuel only, from the bed of a pickup truck to remote or heavy equipment.

Constructed of heavy 14-gauge steel, the interior baffles prevent fuel sloshing and provide extra reinforcing, and the fill tube is reinforced with length that allows for tank expansion.

••Features:••
    •Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
    •Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up.
    •Full arc-welded construction.
    •Plate steel flange for secure mounting.
    •May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD® saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
    •Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish.

Fill Rite/Tuthill FR152 Hand Pump $140 New
    ••Details:••
    •Lightweight cast aluminum body.
    •Stainless steel inner liner.
    •"Easy mount" 2" tank adapter.
    •Corrosion-Proof adjustable suction pipe.
    •Pump flow can be reversed by rotating piston 180°.
    •Steel yoke handle.
    •All models UL listed.
    •Anti-siphoning device.
    •Pump may be padlocked.

••Description:••
    •Basic UL Listed pump with vacuum breaker, bung adapter, 1" inlet & 3/4" outlet, 8' hose & nozzle and telescoping suction pipe.
    •Piston Hand Pump Series 5200 This compact, high flow, dual-action design delivers up to 20 GPM (76 LPM) per 100 strokes.
    •Lightweight and portable, with a variety of options, these pumps meet a full range of applications. Ideal for gasoline, oil or a wide variety of approved liquids.
    Included with pump is a Tuthill 800C/Fillrite 807C Transfer Meter New $189
    • +/- 1% accuracy
    • UL/cUL, CE listed
    • 5-20 GPM
    • 50 PSI
    • 3/4 in. inlet, 3/4 in. outlet
    • Large easy to read display
    • NPT threads

Weather Guard Cross Box Model 115-3-01
    •Fits:•
    All full-size pickups with 8 ft. beds and '99 and newer Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra and Ford F-150 6-1/2 ft. beds.
    •Dimensions:•
    71-1/2"W x 18"H x 27-3/4D"
    Size: W x H x D: 72" x 18-3/8" x 27-3/4"

Tuthill 800c meter.jpg

2. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

and the pictures PM me for information

Box.jpg

Pump.jpg

Pump2.jpg

Tank.jpg

Tank2.jpg

3. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

Weekend bump anyone want to make an offer?

4. Dawdy Services

Dawdy Services Senior Member

how much for just the fuel tank

5. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

tried to PM you are you still interested in the tank? I will split them up make me an offer

6. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

bump to the top

7. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

bump to the top

8. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have a price in mind for the whole set up? I am coming to Chicago on Thursday to drop off some material to Loyola University. Would you meet me there or close to there?

9. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Posting prices will encourage interest and offers.

10. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

Looking to get 650 for the set. New locks on the box. Open to trades. If anyone thinks I'm off on the price I'm open to reasonable offers

11. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

Pm or call/ text me at 847-878-6558 phil