1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Weather driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Pete7, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Pete7

Pete7 Member

I am sitting here watching switch back and forth between rain and snow. Why can't it just snow!!!
  2. JSLandscaping

JSLandscaping Junior Member

I feel your pain, same area as you and watching the same thing happen. The weather channel was forcasting 6-10 this morning, now its 2-4 like all the other ones are saying. :confused: Too bad this rain wasnt ALL snow, we would be gettin a ton then. Sittin here ready to roll, all trucks are loaded and prepped. We just better get snow now! Off to go shoot some pool to pass the time, if it does start snowin everyone have a safe and happy time plowing:salute: Think Snow payup payup

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i wish i was watching it change over from rain to snow but all i see is rain. they say we might get some mix in a couple days though
  4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

same here, lots and lots of rain and now a thunder storm???? just needs to be 10 degrees cooler and we would be set.
  5. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

Man it sucks. Just got new plow and can't use it. We had about 8" on the ground and now it's all gone but the big piles. Oh well, it's got to snow some day!!!
  6. Pete7

Pete7 Member

It's now all snow, spoke to a buddy and he said roads are getting slushy. I just came up from washing the truck. All clean and ready to go. Am I the only one that washes the truck before going plowing??? I never washed it after the few hours of pushing slush on New Years Eve. Can't go out with it dirty tonight:dizzy:

JKOOPERS Senior Member

most be nice to see some snow. hell we had a tornado 15 mintues from my house this morning at 3 am . the sirens were going off every 30 min from 2 am - 5 am .