1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

weather category

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by cutntrim, Jan 30, 2002.

1. cutntrim

cutntrim PlowSite.com - Veteran

I know you can't have a forum section for everything, but I think one specific to weather (forecasted or occurring) would be a good idea. Considering how inept the weather forecasters have been, often I find the most accurate way of predicting what's coming is to see what's already hit in areas to our southwest. Most winter storms track up the ohio valley towards ontario so I think it'd be helpful to know what kind of conditions guys down that way are experiencing.

The forum section could work sort of like a "weather spotter" report for everyone. A lot of the posts are about weather anyhow so this way they'd be in one location.

Make sense?
  2. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

weather spotter

:mad: Nothing but rain here at 9:15PM Wed., waiting for some ice later tonight. ;) Brent