1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wear stripes for V plow

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by vwovw, Jan 30, 2008.

1. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

[​IMG]
    $250 plus shipping for all three pieces. Made from plow grade steel. Center piece $45.00 by its self. Hardware not included. Just had 5 new sets made. Steel prices have gone up. THANKS to China.

2. widj3t

widj3t Junior Member

I need some

Hey where is it i can get them from. I need for 3 of my plows

3. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

VWOVW is a great guy to work with. I have gotten cutting edges from him and they work great. The steel center piece is so much better then the factory rubber one.

5. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

sorry have been busy with my five month old baby. i'm 39 and with work i'm beat. i'll try to get the engineers print. i just can't find it. I have about five left.

6. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

that would be great if you could supply that info. My email is ttrudeau3@yahoo.com if at all possible. And I know how the baby thing goes 3 of my own so yeah no rest. lol good luck.

7. hydro_37

from iowa

Have you got any sets of cutting edges Chris?
    I have several center pieces, just need the outside 2 pieces.
    Thanks, Tim

8. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

How much would you sell one for? That center piece I mean, are they for sale?

9. hydro_37

from iowa

VWOVW has them for sale. You can get one from him. He sold mine to me so I will let you buy from him too.I had a local welding shop make extras for me. Make sure to bolt the center piece on with grade 5 bolts so the bolt breaks if you hit something hard.

10. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

thanks Hydro i pm'd him as well

11. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

$45 plus shipping whats your address . pm me or email vwovw at hot mail