1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wear Bar

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by ShadeScapesInc., Dec 29, 2005.

1. ShadeScapesInc.

ShadeScapesInc. Member
    from midwest

Anybody know where you can get a wear bar for a 7'6" V online or what you pay locally thanks alot -James

2. Hammer

Hammer Junior Member

Do you mean Cutting Edges? One for each blade half?

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Boss does not make a 7'6" V plow do you mean a 8'2"?
    and are you talking about the cutting edge? It will be cheaper to go get them from the dealer, there kind of heavy and the shipping would cost you payup

4. Hammer

Hammer Junior Member

*cough*

Boss does make a 7'6" V Blade...

5. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Your right!. They do make a 7.5. I did not look in the standard plow section I was looking in the heavy duty section.
    my bad:(
    For the weight difference of #60 I would still go with the 8.2

Eather way, I still think he is better off going to his Boss plow dealer for a new cutting edge..

6. Hammer

Hammer Junior Member

no problem, I deal with Boss Plows alot and if I can ever afford one... that'll be what I'll buy... Guess I need to upgrade my pickup first tho... Don't recall seeing a Boss on any Mazda's yet. :dizzy:

7. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

You could:rolleyes: find a way to but, I think instead of picking up the plow you would be lowering the Mazda!! lol

8. Hammer

Hammer Junior Member

That had crossed my mind a few times.... lol

But everyone would be asking, why are your rear tires in the air? :)