1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We were supossed to get

Discussion in 'Weather' started by DJ Contracting, Mar 4, 2006.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

We were supposed to get 1 inch Thursday into Friday but apparently our meteorologist around here don't no where to put the decimal point we got 10.0 inches in 13 hours i'll post pic later.

2. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member

SHHHHHHH....

DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT TOO MUCH.....NEVER COMPLAIN THAT THERE'S TOO MUCH.

Now if it was the meteorologist your complaining about then carry on, they stink!

3. DJ Contracting

Just complaining about the weather men out there.

4. LDA

LDA Member

yea they were definatly wrong on this one but atleast they were on the low side this time:D

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I would be pissed, that would really suck.

6. DJ Contracting

Nah i didn't get pissed, but it did through off our timing trying to get stores open on time. I just had to tell them that as soon as a truck was available it would be there.

7. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

I was up in Big Rapids and they got 12 inches. Down here in Kalamazoo, we got squat! I would much rather get much more than none at all. It is a pain to plan your routes though. We haven't gotten any snow down here this year, plowable that is. It seems like you guys have done okay to the north there!

8. DJ Contracting

Yeah i hear what you mean Grunt0311 i was that way in December and notice that the parking lot snow piles were unusually small as compared to previous years that we went to Portage, we did have a good year this year I'm up 18 percent from last year.