1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We were on the news in January :)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/good_day_philadelphia/SnowCare_For_The_Troops_011211

Has a video on there too, all the employees loved the fact they video taped my girls but shoveling :p

She doesn't like shoveling a lot b/c usually shes tired after plowing with the trucks and whatever. For 2010/2011 she ran most of everything but generally had to check on all the crews and bring fuel out to them for the machines on the bigger properties.

I had signed up for this back around May 2010, my fiance went out with one of my plow drivers/supervisors the morning after one of the massive snowstorms to help with some of the residential/driveways for the Boss Snowcare for troops program.

I was still too busy in another county of NJ lol.

Out of all the times our trucks are at Wawas or have video cameras around for the news and none of it ever seems to make the news... well one time it did but we all missed it during a storm in 2009 :/

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

cool video man....did we send you that hat lol ??

3. Ramairfreak98ss

Yeah you must have because I don't remember having any like that and Kevin in the video was the one that picked up the last 9.2 vxt plow from you guys in December :)

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Well....I will make sure you guys get some more hats :) I have a pink one for the lady as well...not a boss though.

5. Ramairfreak98ss

Great :). It'll match all the girls pink hoodies... Since there was such a big stink when the guys got 5 dozen black ones... And we ordered one "tester" pink one..we ended up giving all her friends 3 dozen pinks on request. They're pretty nice too ! Thanks Jim.

6. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

I Never got a Boss Hat :'(