1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We want SNOW

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kipcom, Feb 7, 2003.

1. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Snow plowers need some snowplowing !!! Crew of 4 to 6 trucks available.... all modern equipment $$$ negotiable Mother nature is playing a cruel game of cat and mouse with us indysnowplowers.com
  2. Temco

Temco Member

Move to Mass. this has got to be like the 5th plowing event since Thanksgiving :D
  3. HD61CUIN

HD61CUIN Senior Member

Things here on the South Side of Chicago aren't too great either. We have not had a PLOWABLE amount of snow here since Xmas Day! Other than that my contractor has been using his salt trucks. Even that he has only had out twice since Xmas? Not a good year, everyone says that there is plenty more snow out there but where?
  4. MLB

MLB Senior Member

It's incredible how many storms go RIGHT AROUND US (Fort Wayne,IN)! Lake effects go JUST north of us and the winter storms from the SW go JUST south of us. Really wierd.
    I speculate that the lake winds hit the from the NW hit the regular storms from the SW RIGHT at Fort Wayne, thus diverting EITHER from hitting us. They then reform as soon as they are past and continue heading east. :realmad: :eek: :drinkup:
  5. Pickering snow removal

Pickering snow removal Senior Member

hey guys no better here in the middle of the mitten , i usally stay pretty upbeat but yes even ME is starting to get really bummed out i am glad the east coast guys are getting snow but iam getting sick of also watching one storm after another head east,
    Back when i started 15yrs ago you could count on at least 10 runs a month the last three years have been just rotton, I have laid down a lot of salt but , i feel so bad for my guys that count on this money and to make it worse with the econmy going down the crapper it just adds to the depression oh well what do ya do
  6. SDlawndawg

SDlawndawg Senior Member

If you want to plow snow, come up to Northern Michigan. We are getting hammered. We're under another storm warning today and tonight. Hope the weather changes for the rest of you. I know how you feel. I made more revenue today than in the entire month of December.
  7. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

Yea the West side of Michigan is doing great as well. On number 16 tonight and it looks like a good one, 3-8" and 40 mph winds,:eek: