1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We Need Subs in Chicago area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by CookCook20, Nov 7, 2006.

1. CookCook20

CookCook20 Junior Member

We currently have many spots to fill in the Chicago area. We need contractors with plows, loaders, bobcats etc for many spots in Illinois. Get the $'s from snow plowing without the hassel of bidding it and managing it. Just show up and plow. Call David at 847-354-9489 for details.
  2. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i'm in the south subs (palos, oak lawn, tinley, orland, evergreen, alsip, crestwood etc etc) PM me if ya want my cell number if ya need help out here.
  3. I'm in the south elgin area and in the Rockford area. What is it that you need and do you still need the coverage. I also work with a person who covers most of the west side of Saint Charles and a lot of houses in South Elgin. We are both fully insured. If you still need help you can call or e-mail me at LuchsingerInc@yahoo.com or call 815-519-4477