1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We Need A Plow!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ACA L&L, Jan 6, 2007.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Hello we r looking for a plow that is in good to brand new shape. Any one out that could help would be great. Im looking for a good deal not trying to get the cheapest thing out there. thanks!
    its for a 2004 dodge 2500 4by4 quad
    email clayton at acalawncare@msn.com

2. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Also we r in New Mexico Albuquerque
    we r willing to travel up to say 1000 miles more than that would be tough.

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Hi,

I have a 2002 Western Pro Plow 7' 6" UltraMount and a 2002 Western 1000 Salt Spreader that i am selling. It is off my Chevy Silverado 2500HD, This plow should fit all you would need i a different truck mount...But other than that i have everything..

You can Email me at Campos1875@Comcast.net for more info on the plow & Spreader.

4. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

what r u asking for just the plow or is it a package deal. also do u have a western dealermin your town that would be able to set us up with the truck mount? shoot me an email acalawncare@msn.com thanks
    clay

5. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Hello, I live in muskegon michigan so it is probably too far for you but i have a 7.5 fisher plow complete except for controller for and 87 chevy im asking 1000 dollars email me if interested thanks David lawnboy647@yahoo.com

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I got a package deal for you!

Hi

I can set you up with a Rebuilt 8' Fisher with push plates harnesses, control module and controller $3000, + shipping

I would check with Freight.Com for a freight quote from 01545 to your zip code, I have several freight terminals, local to me in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts (Apollo, Roadway, Yellow, Con-Way, ABF,) that I could actually drop of at the terminal to help save a few bucks. I would say your looking at 800-900 lbs for a shipping weight.

Jay

508 753 6617

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  7. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

8. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

thanks guys if all goes well i should be set up here real soon, im excited to throw the fisher on the truck and beat up some snow, hopefully theres more to come!!!!!Go Bears!

9. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Great news on getting a Fisher! Were you able to get something closer to you, or is Nascar gonna hook you up? Please post pictures when you can if possible -- we all enjoy seeing plow trucks! Take care

~Kevin

10. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

looks like nascar is the man!!! were gonna have to freight it out!! were ready to mount this thing on and take it for a test plow!!! Now if i could just get a descent tailgate spreader for light duty ill be set!! Just cant seem to find the right one?