1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We need a new snow plow poll.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Midwest, Nov 2, 2004.

1. I've seen alot of questions reguarding which plow is the best. I'm not familiar enough with this site to be able to post a poll. Could someone post a poll that would include all plow brands to see what is actually out there.

Thanks, and I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries :drinkup:
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004
  3. turfguy

turfguy Member

best plow

The best plow is one with dealer support! I bought a ******** brand plow and after just two months I burst a lift cylinder hose. No big deal stop by the dealer whip out my reciept for $3500 and asked for a warentee repair...after a lot of strange looks and frowns all around the told me that they were so busy with installs that I would need to wait untill monday...........of next month! I wrote the company president of ******** plows and was told that
    " dealers are not under the control of the manufacturer...sorry for your bad luck"...well this year at the expo when that dealer had his booth all set up and a TON of customers around I asked about his warentee repair policy.......loudly.....went home with a new hose and a spare parts kit .
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'll start one if you'd like?
  5. that be great Boss, I've found several, but not with all the sponsored ones from above. I'd like to give every manufacturer a chance. ;)
  6. plowed

plowed Senior Member

Hey Mark, good to see you're around again! I was behind you a couple of weeks ago, not sure if you saw me?

Let me guess who the dealer was, being that you have a Western, it must have been Southford Garage?
  7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'll start one to see what everyone "prefers" How's that?
  8. Sounds good :drinkup: