1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We might make some money today!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MusGuy, Jan 19, 2001.

1. MusGuy

MusGuy Member

We might be getting 2-3 inches of snow, and finally got the new truck road ready, even put new halogens on the roof for those back alley roads
  2. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

3-5 for us in maryland, been awhile
  3. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

we may be looking at 3-6 in the Philly area.

Been awhile for us also.............LET IT SNOW!!!!!
  4. MJ

MJ Senior Member

Just checked Weatherbug - 1" or less tonight. Maybe flurries tomorrow. I think it's a conspiracy to keep me from plowing. We've had two events worth plowing so far.

5. visions landscape

visions landscape Junior Member

We dont get much snow in SE Kansas, but its great
    when we do. Missed a few to the Sooners South of us
    this year, but its not to late yet.
  6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

5-10 in central connecticut
  7. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

Awhile is not the word for it!! LOL

8. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

i know, didnt press the spacebar hard enough
  9. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

I mean, it has been FOREVER!!

10. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

First the Snow Gods frown at us then they laugh at us. But we will not just go away. C'mon snow give us your best shot.

Barger Signs Services Div.
  11. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Strong 2" here, falling temperatures. I'm heading out in a while to do the commercials, I'll push them off and then salt. May not need much salt as they were hit a couple days ago to clean up after our last little party. Rather than get straight salt form my supplier I'll dip into my Magic supply, it will work better as/if the temps drop to the low 20s overnight and stay there tomorrow. Will probably get the residentials tomorrow as they have had several small hits the past week, none of which were plowable but now it's starting to get messy. There will be some pack which won't come up but we'll smooth them up some and it will be billable events.
  12. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Let's see snow, ooopppssss! I have to look it up in websters dic. haven't had but 2 this year, but I already ahead of last year.

SlimJimZ71 (Tim), Don't get worn out and have medical problems again, if you do, just call email I'll come up and plow for you, (need $$$$). I want to go to Denver and meet all these professional businessmen (plowers) this summer! :)
  13. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Good Morning to all
    Weather man says 5-9 inches by Sunday morning..
    Rooster,I can honestly say,I have been to Shawnee Mission Kansas.Drove down to get cosulted by the Pinnacle Performance Group.Real nice area
    Good Luck and I hope it snows for you all.
  14. SJR

SJR Junior Member

The weathermen are probably wrong again like usual. I hope not, hopefully they are wrong on the little amount & we get 1 ft.

15. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

we got a frozen mix this am. white dusting, would like to use snow plow on more than 2.5" of snow.
  16. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

17. Toddppm

Toddppm Member

I hope that map is right , we're in the 3-6", haven't seen the news all day because of the inaguration
  18. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

5:30pm Philly time & it's starting to change over to freezing rain. Went to let the dog out & almost fell flat on my a$$. Deck is icing up. Looking forward to the 4-8 their calling for...........BRING IT ON!!

19. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

20. Yardworks

Yardworks Senior Member

You guys always get me all excited. The problem is I've already had my chance at what your getting.(It missed me) It would be nice to see some more people from the Midwest involved in the forum. It seems like the majority of members are from the east coast. It's funny, I haven't seen one person from New Mexico yet.