1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We Have An Idea!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mcwlandscaping, Jan 9, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I'm on the phone with itsgottabegreen, we know how to get snow!!!!!

Tomarrow around lunchtime, everyone go outside and cut your lawn!!!!!
    He did it the other day and by the time he was done it was 20 degrees cooler!

So, tomarrow, everyone cut your lawn tomarrow and then let it snow :bluebounc :bluebounc :waving: :waving:

2. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

:salute: We are on it we will have to dig them out and uncover. I need to start them anyway Two birds one stone :D

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

if someone can get me a pass out of school for 2 hrs, ill participate, lol

4. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

How do you spell your dads full name :D Just kidding I will run all four in different yards
    in your place Mark13:salute:

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

oh jeese, forgot about that since i have a half day tomarrow!! ok, change it!!!! anytime between lunch and 430pm!!!! everyones gotta participate to make this work!!

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I would but i was hoping to use my snowplow profits to buy a mower! PLEASE SNOW!!!

Ill just run around in the lawn making engine noises pretending im cutting the grass, haha

7. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Its funny you say that. I ordered a new Wright Stander and am financing it, it has 0 hrs and i already made 2 payment. I did it in the hopes for snow.......I got SCREWED this winter. I just bought a plow, snowblower ect ect, I have almost 8k out there just waiting. i need 6" to pay everything off........

ILL BE CUTTING MY LAWN AND ILL DO THE NEIGHBORS TO MAKE UP FOR THE GUYS THAT DONT MAKE IT OUT

8. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I like the grass cutting idea. Maybe fire up the sprinklers too!

I was thinking that if everyone either took the plow of their trucks, broke a part that had to be ordered, went out of state for a week, or stopped watching the weather reports, it would snow. The kicker would be for everyone to put FOR SALE signs on the windshield.

9. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

eesh, yeah i bought my plow on credit card just in case this happend. I didnt want to pay my total bill up front and then get hosed (like now). Thankfully, I do have a fulltime job with benifits outside of this or id be in trouble.

CMON SNOW!

10. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

I'll wash the cars....

I'll wash the cars/truck...I'll have to move the mowers to get to the blowers anyways...."Sad" Havent even gotten the snowblowers ready this season,still summerized.......

11. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Id be in, except our freakin yards are like walking on a damn sponge. Every step squishes and throws mud up on my legs. Id hate to see the ruts id make. Maybe ill just start it up for ya..lol

12. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Good idea....I think my grass grew last week, and needs cutting.................

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

i just found out i have a late start tomarrow, ill just mow before school, mow from like 630-830am then leave for school, that will make parents happier that i didnt skip school in an effort to make snow come

14. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Not gunna lie I havent fixed the center rubber piece on my plow, Gunna wait till it starts snowing one day so that when I go out and try and fix it, it will really come down. wesport

15. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i was gonna mow my grass, but then watched the weather and its suppose to snow friday saturday and sunday so i guess i better get the snow blower ready. Ill start shipping snow on monday, place your orders soon. Yellow snow is extra

16. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

That means I would have to wash them again, but it would be worth it.

17. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

there you go guys tempt the snow gods

18. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

MCWLANDSCAPING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!! I went outside today and started the lawn mower, and low and behold ITS SNOWING IN NJ!?!?!?!?!?! Ok so we only got a dusting, not enough people had there mowers started, get everyone to do it and we can get more.

19. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Funny thing is, i woke up to some flakes this morning. Not even enough for a dusting, but flakes none the less. Good ol' lake effect snow. Sometimes those lake effect squalls actually hold together pretty good and give us a quick 2 or 3 inches in an hour or 2. Not today.

20. NCass31

NCass31 Member

woke up this morning to a phone call from my girlfriend screaming about how it was snowing. i jump out of bed thinking that i need to get out, but then i look out the window and see a flake or two. good idea putting everything on a credit card...
    bought an 8' western pro plus, and a new cub cadet blower, now i'm struggling to make payments... :realmad: