1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We Got SNOW !!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Of all the projects you've done, I think that's my favorite just because of the ingenuity and creativity behind it! I would have so much fun running that thing.

What is going to be the application for it? Shop toy or sidewalk rig somewhere?
  3. pushinpaul

pushinpaul Member

That is AWESOME! Would you ever consider fabbing and selling kits for such machines? I've got a 595XT that that would be perfect for.
  4. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

I'm over in the Grand Haven area, we got that dusting today! It was awesome!
  5. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

I really want that for my sidewalks. Thats as awsome setup good job on the back blade.Thumbs Up
  6. Niteowl

Niteowl Junior Member

Could we get a picture of your entire fleet? Every truck you've posted look to be killer money makers!
  7. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Niceee! You made that pull plow??

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Looks nice.

I know you made the blade ect, but what does a small tractor like that cost.
    is it all wheel steer by the looks of things?
  9. pushinpaul

pushinpaul Member

Round number for a bare tractor like that (no cab or blower) is probably around 10 k these days (its been awhile since we bought our 595XT). Add a cab and blower and you're probably north of 14 k. Those are of course off the showroom floor.

After just looking at the website it might be closer to the 14 K for a bare tractor.
  10. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

At some point.

I did indeed make this plow.

Thank you.

Yes I would.

11. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

12. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member