1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

we got snow haha

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BushHogBoy, Dec 22, 2004.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

hey i'm making everyone jealous- as of 4:30 am we had about 1/4". 6 am, 3", 9 am, 7", they had been saying up to 10" total from this storm (today and tomorrow) now they are saying up to 20" possible. Whew! It is wearing me out... well gotta get back to it boyz, take care all and be careful out there! I'll try to remember to get pics!
  2. westbrooklawn

westbrooklawn Member

Didn't realize you got the truck and plow!! Great!!! Post some pics.
  3. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Yep got 'em. plow is still in Ohio though :( the owner is going to bring it down for me this weekend. I didn't have time to drive the 3.5 hrs one way to get it, nor am i ready for it yet on the truck end anyway (still have a few little things to do to it before its ready to plow). no pics yet really.
  4. bettergrass

bettergrass Junior Member

yea here in cincy we got about 10 inches and 8 inches over night. supposed to top out at 2 feet....

im looking to start plowing next season though....doesnt really effect me
  5. ybnorml

ybnorml Member

I want some of that snow :cry:

WELDER Member

50 s and rain today........looks like ill be cuttin grass xmas day :cry:
  7. bettergrass

bettergrass Junior Member

how are you cutting in pa......your weather is supposed to be way worse than ours....snow and cold

i stopped cutting dec 1st and im in cincy
  8. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

so far this winter 12/23/04 we have had a whopping 9" of snow so far :( and at the moment 7:40pm it is 57 degrees and pouring
  9. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

snow and cold.....yeah right....try warm and rain. Lots of it. Everytime we get some precipitation it warms up. :gunsfiring: And when it gets cold, the sun comes out. NEED SNOW IN CENTRAL PA.
  10. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Isn't that the honest truth. Sunny and single digits here about all week. Now next week its suppose to be in the upper 40's and rain, some weather guessers are talking about flooding rains cause the ground is so frozen. :dizzy:
    Well, at least i got to plow once so far this year, i didn't plow at all until after the first of the year last year. :)
  11. youngdude

youngdude Junior Member

18 inches of wet heavy hard to move snow.