1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

we got hammered in Central mass..

Discussion in 'Weather' started by stillen, Feb 10, 2010.

1. stillen

stillen Senior Member

haha , made you look....... man did those weather guys screw thisone up huh..... It's Miller time.... The better type of "hammered"
  2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

they called for 6-10 for us I got an inch of snow
  3. stillen

stillen Senior Member

an inch?? you got more than me here in Leominster... I swear i could let a good stiff fart go while I was outside and my driveway would be clear from the snow just blowing away.
  4. snobgone

snobgone Senior Member
    from CT

What? They were spot on here in Northern CT. The forecast called for 10-20 (what kind of range is that?) and we got ONE INCH? WTF is wrong with these guys?
  5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

:laughing::laughing::laughing: The new snow melter
  6. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

wheather forcasters have the best job ever....where else can you go to work and be wrong every storm and still have a job?
  7. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

Ha! This was a Joke! was looking forward to plowing a little. (but not 1.5 inches) Went from 14, to 12, to 8, to 4, to under 4 inches! They dont know what they are doing. At least I got to salt a little.
  8. plowguy23

plowguy23 Junior Member

Nashua nh we got maybe half an inch it was a joke an they called 2-5 then 1-3 and not even that... Wish i could have their jobs lol.
  9. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

New Jersey got Hammered this time, twice in a week
  10. MattyK

MattyK Senior Member
    from Boston

I think the greatest part was how many schools and business' closed and then it turned out to be absolute ****.

Me and the guys predict the weather all the time, 0"-20" on any given day.