1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We got a little white stuff today

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 4x4Farmer, Oct 12, 2006.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I was hualing beets tonight and this is what I found! The pics where taken at about 6 pm tonight. I got a little excited and wanted to bail on the beet operation and just go and work on snow equipment. lol But the plant shut us down at 11 tonight anyways.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Hopefully we get our turn soon, but that kind of snow if just a tease.
    Damn, that first picture looks like your traveling at Mach1:drinkup: lol

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Where in a winter weather advisory!!!!! :redbounce

4. Hey guys,
    Look at the forecast for Houghton, Michigan.>>>>>> They are going to get from 8-15 inches.............Damn, I wanna go snowmobiling now.....

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Hey plowboy, what do you have for a sled? Heres a couple of pics of mine. The day before this picture was taken I got the ski caught in some cattails and the sled did a somersault, thats why theres no windshield, lol, Then theres another pic I found of some of us on break last year, and the last picture is from about 10 minuets ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Wow you guys are lucky to be seein the white gold fallin already, still kinda sunny up here in NY, and im still mowin lawns. Hey is that a Kenworth your drivin in those top pics, looks like the hood of either a T800 or T600? I hope the snow doesnt come to early up here, farmers are still takin in corn. :waving:

7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Ya, its a 95 kenworth T-800, 60 series detroit, eaton 10 speed, pulling a 38' tri axle end dump. Its a decent truck, its not my favorite to drive, but a good solid truck. We have a 96 T-800 with a 3176e cat in it with a 15 speed, I like that truck the best.