1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We are plowing already in the great white north

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by KingofObsolete, Oct 25, 2009.

1. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

last week i had to go and pull out the highways grader that found a soft spot on the road. i ended up walking the d6d (plowing the road too) about 10 kms because the snow was wet and could not get any traction with the semi. then the sun came out and melted the snow off the road in the next couple of days.

thansk
    KoO
    Published Author

Kinoosao Rally Road fun oct 14 2009 012.jpg

Kinoosao Rally Road fun oct 14 2009 016.jpg

2. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Good to see you on here again King. It looks like an early start to winter by the pics of the tree's wit hthe leaves still on them.

3. Caveman

Caveman Junior Member

Looks like you did a great job plowing with the Cat, most guys take off to much and end up with no gravel left. Graders are always getting stuck Good Job

4. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

yes the snows came early this year. i travelled 100 kms from the KINGDOM and they had 16" of wet snow on the ground. the d6d cat was sliding everywhere because it was so slippery. the semi couldn't make it up the hills so i unloaded the cat and plow the hill and reloaded the cat at the top of the hill. oh the fun i had on that day.

thansk
    KoO
    Published Author