1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WB SnowBlower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Antlerart06, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

What is a good brand of Snow Blower out there ?

I never owned one.
    Thinking about buying one. Will get used on one complex sidewalks are 4' to 6'

I use to run a sidewalk crew but after last year. Im going drop them and I drop most of my sidewalk jobs beside one complex pays to good to drop

Thought about getting a storage container to hold my ATV there lock up or buy a Blower to haul in back of one my trucks. I do have some smaller sidewalk I'll still do.
    I use to have each truck with a shovel. I'll go back to that or have a blower when snow to deep for a shovel.

Wish my guy work for me 12 yrs would come back his replacement was very hard on the atv But found higher paying job so he working all winter long He use to work a seasonal job plowed snow with me.

2. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

I'm in same boat - never owned one, but now will need one...I've been scouring CL around NYC, CT, and NJ and see a ton af Ariens, Craftsmans and then numerous others - a few Deeres...no clue about them...I know the rep of Deere (even lived in Waterloo, IA for 3 years when I was inthe Marines) and that is a solid rep, but don't know about the blowers (or the Ariens/Craftman etc). I don't want to spend a fortune as I am not exactly sure how much I will use it, but thought if I am gonna get one wold want at least a 30 in...

3. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Same here craigslist hunting, I'm looking for the biggest motor .
    There a lot of them are under power blowers out there.
    I'm looking for ones that has the EZ steer option but some wants new price with out a warranty. So I may just buy a new one to get the warranty.