1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Way past time to sell

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Rangerman, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

I have an '01 Dodge 2500 with the gas 5.9L and we have had some trouble to say the least. The truck has less than 70000 miles and is on its fourth tranny. We decided we would get prepared for the come cold and go ahead and mount on plow and a spreader to day what a joke. The problems started a week or two ago when the starter re-engaged into the flywheel and began to burn the electrical system. The truck cooled off and everything seemed fine. When we hooked up our plow today we had a blown 10 amp fuse by the battery. We replaced the fuse and we were ready to go or so we thought. When i checked the lights I had one parking light out and neither turn would work unless the flashers were on changing the blown bulb in the plow seemed to fix the problem is that how that plow is set up or was that my :gunsfiring::gunsfiring:P.O.S. Dodge again.