1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wave Down Customers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Injunfarian, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Injunfarian

Injunfarian Member

Hey guys just wondering what you do about customers that wave you down?

Do you have blank invoices to fill out for them?

What about if you just plow their driveway do you have a liability release form for slip and falls etc?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

15 toonies drop the plow and go.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Sometimes I just wave back, but if I have time and just want some extra cash in pocket I will plow them for a higher price and cash upfront.

4. Injunfarian

Injunfarian Member

LOL!
    Thank you both for the info. I guess if you dont give them an invoice then they cant hold you liable since no proof right?

5. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

cash upfront no contract plow them out and drive away and dont look back. :D

6. sunrunner_1

sunrunner_1 Junior Member

Right on sno commander

money = plow=and u go don't look back or ask to many questions

7. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

last year my skidsteer was pushing out a residence when a piece of snow came off the bucket and dented their garage door, of course they went after the insurance, so this year, the contract/disclaimer comes out every time, if they need a skidsteer to do this work they can take their chances

8. SD40T2

SD40T2 Member

x3 will plow for pics of dead presidents:D, my buisness is all residential now gave up commercial side any residence is a potential new customer

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I actualy drive around rich areas with plow on looking for people sick of shoveling they usualy wave me down

pay up front plow and run see ya