1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Waupaca County

Discussion in 'Employment' started by lawnproslawncar, Dec 6, 2009.

1. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

We are currently looking for sub-contractors to assist with major storms and vacation fill in.

Three different spots to fill:

1. Sub Contractor with Heavy Duty Plow truck; Commercial Duty plows are a must, would be responsible for dedicated lots, hourly pay.
    2. Snow Shovel/Snow Blowing Crew; Shovel crew to follow behind plowing crews and to snow blow select drives.
    3. Dump Truck and Operator: Must have quad axle or larger dump; tractor trailer dumps are acceptable. We supply loader with operator and dump location.

Interested parties please PM on plowsite with details or questions. $1,000,000.00 commercial liability and equal coverage auto policy required, workman's compensation a must!

This is a great opportunity for small trucking companies and construction workers.

Thanks kindly

2. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

Joe I can't fill any of those positions but if you need help around Scandinavia let me know

3. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Naudi,

What kind of experience do you have plowing? We might be gaining 3 new lots this week due to a current contractors inability to remove snow in a timely manner. I might have to add another plow truck. Interested in driving one?