1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Watercross. Lots o Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mark13, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Went to our friends gravel pit to day to watch the guys have some fun for their last outing before putting them away for the winter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Friends 01 polaris 550supersport (well, thats what it started as)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I loved doing that when I was younger, it was so much fun. I wish you had a vid of them. It was nothing as serious as those guys though, we'd just cross the water in a straight line. LOL

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]
    Most everyone
    [​IMG]

Not exactly the way he wanted to return to dry ground.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Whoops
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

More..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

A couple pictures of them drying one out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I was going to take a video also but I couldn't find my video camera. :mad: All you would have heard is the deafening scream of those 2 strokes and see a small figure moving out on the water, they were about 400ft from shore at the closest point so the video would probably have been boring to watch. And my digital camera doesn't take videos, you'd think for a camera and lense the cost almost $1k it could take video's also.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  14. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

...of course, what better of a time to put a "snowmobile" away :rolleyes: lol

15. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

I dont know what the issue is, but I cant see any of your pictures or your sig pic on here and on Fullsizechevy.

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

These are setup for water only. They all have other sleds for the snow. They have changed the width, suspension setups, electronics, cooling systems, seats, handlebars, etc. These ones are designed for stand up use only and only turn right or go straight. Apparently turning left doesn't work as well as turning right on water or it just doesn't feel as natural. They all have foot "holders" made to keep a certain stance.

I'm assuming your talking to me abes? I can see them. Can others see them or not?

17. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

what pictures? the ones of the cheerleaders you snuck in?....yeah i can see 'em

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I wish there was cheerleaders there, lol.

Does my sig picture really not work for everyone?

19. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Ya, I figured it was something along those lines. I notice that also with our atvs but I don't often go in right hand circles for very long. :D