1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"water in fuel" 07- f350

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by bankroll, Jan 3, 2010.

1. bankroll

bankroll Member

ever since i brought my truck to ford to do the fuel filters it keeps popping up with water in fuel, Ok boys where do i go from here? i already use the additive to 94 l of fuel. is there a valve to release? Ford had no idea and wants me to bring the truck in! I have interlock to lay- no time to bring in my truck in.

All the best in "10" lads!!
  2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

if its diesel, you have a water seperator, which you can release or the oil change ppl can release
  3. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

there is a fuel filter on the frame rail on the driver side just infront of the t-case. There is a drain on there that you use and Allen wrench to losing. make sure you have a drain bucket to catch the fuel. then tighten the plug back up and prime the system by cycling the key