1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Watch your face!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 2COR517, Nov 22, 2009.

1. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I really hope this thing has a tripedge!

Mower Blade.jpg

This was the next pic, had to take it. I don't think this is the result you are supposed to get after installing parts from Jegs.

Slow Jeggs.jpg

Mower Blade.jpg

Slow Jeggs.jpg

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

It will save his transmission!

3. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

There was a guy around here a few years ago that drove an old beater Ford, who took a magic marker to his tailgate so it read this,... (in black)

F L O O R E D

4. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Palmer, I thought you were some kind of carpenter.

You clearly should have realized that those 2x3's need to be treated for long term use outside in the elements! ;)

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

This is just the prototype. The final product will be available in traditional Pressure Treated southern yellow pine, or Teak.

Comes with a $100 gift card from your local dentist.

6. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Ha! The guy on the tractor reminds me of a story. A few years back, in mid January, I responded to an ad in the local newspaper about a transmission for sale. Went to the guys house... waaay out in the sticks. I pull up, and the guy is plowing his driveway in an old Cadillac Eldorado... front wheel drive with a 500ci engine. He's got two 8 foot long 2X10's on top of one another rigged onto the front of it. Lift was provided by a boat trailer cable winch mounted outside the drivers window on the windshield pillar! I wish to this day that I had my camera with me... true redneck engineering! :D

7. cubicinches

:laughing: :laughing:

8. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice.......

9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

What's the moldboard made out of? It doesn't look like wood :confused:

10. cubicinches

I'm guessing his ol' lady is missing a section of countertop in the kitchen. :D

11. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Almost looks like it could be the top of the toilet tank but I dunno :confused:

12. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

That pic of the truck with their decals on just put a stop to the giveaway stickers at drag race events. LOL

13. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

:laughing: LMAO

14. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

So do i. Or he might break a 2x4 :laughing:

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks better then shoveling.

16. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Pretty nice tractor....

The truck... Its a Chevy, of course its not going to go fast :D

17. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

when we had our blizzrd in 93, i had a small driveway but i had 4' of snow in it, i screwed a piece of 3/4 ply to the back bumper and backed out into the road, did it twice, total time 15 minutes, my neighbor was out for 3 hours.