1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wasn't much but finally got to push some snow!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Harford13, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Here's a couple of the rig at work

plowing1212012.jpg

plowing01212012two.jpg

2. cod8825

cod8825 Member

Nice and clean!

3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

About the same here, but it beats doing nothing!

4. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

you must have got your magnets from vista print. I have business cards that look identical. lol.

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Glad you were able to get out there and get some work in. Truck and plow look great.

6. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

I got the magnets and business cards from Vista print

7. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I did the same, I got 3 for lawn care, 2 for plowing and 4 for general use. The lawn care and plowing ones go on my truck, swapped out for season. the general use ones go on my buddies plow truck and my dads truck so people see it when hes driving around. Plus the business cards and signs to match. and 2 shirts!

8. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Can you advertise on someone else's truck without them having to have commercial insurance? What if they are in a accident? The other person's insurance might not cover the accident because of a business sign advertising business.

9. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

I think as long as the vehicle isn't "working" it wouldn't be an issue, but this is a question for your insurance agent and lawyer. I wouldn't have my sign on another truck that had a plow on it, but I wouldn't think it would be an issue if I threw a sign on a friends mini van or mini cooper. Maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.