1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Washington DC area this weekend

Discussion in 'Weather' started by DodgeRam1996, Dec 17, 2009.

1. DodgeRam1996

DodgeRam1996 Senior Member

I've heard 4-6 inches in one report and 8-12 inches in another. What have you guys heard?
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

0-12 lol:help:
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

DC is going to get pounded...12+
  4. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

ive heard 12+ .. cant wait i am sure i am gonna be looking to plow for someone eles after this storm. the guy i am plowing for is a nut job! :jester: but cant wait ... anyone need help with some site in columbia or mt airy/damascus area let me know have truck and plow and 4wheeler with 60inch blade ...
  5. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Getting the truck back with the plow tomorrow!! First storm with it!!! Nice way to pop the beast's cherry!! I'll take some pics this weekend if I get the chance :laughing:

I heard 12", but a lot of uncertainty and I think they are hesitating to go with the bigger amounts. But I smell snow.......big snow

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Yea we been hearing 6-12. Keep in mind if the snow is falling we ARE OPEN! pull it,push it or drag it on down and we will hook you up
  7. tinffx

tinffx Member

10-20 now. no sleep until sunday nite I am guessing.
  8. CaptainSmokey

i am gonna say no sleep till monday ... :sleeping: the :angel: has come for us in md,vd,dc!!!! finaly a good storm
  9. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

I may need a emergency contact / plow truck in the Urbana / Frederick area.
    I just lost a truck for this storm and may need a back-up to hit that area for me if I get tied up in lower Montgoemry County and can't get up that way? I have a residential driveway that needs to be done in Urbana, good size driveway but takes only 5-10 mins (1 swipe in 1 out mostly) I may also have a few more plow jobs up in the frederick area.

Let me kow
  10. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

CaptianSmokey - If your not tied down, I may be in the need for a back-up truck for this storm . I have a job in Urbana to do and also some possible jobs in Frederick. I just lost a truck for tonights storm (friends trans went out) and need someone I can call in an emegency if I get over run during this storm. I have jobs in frederick and Montgomery County.

Let me know

11. CaptainSmokey

sry took so long to get back on here please give me a call at 2408761317 name is craig cells on 24-7
  12. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

Thanks Craig, I'll hit you up if I need ya.
  13. CaptainSmokey

kool go ahead and give me a call if you would thankx