1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Washing/Waxing SS X-Blade

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by xeonpro, Mar 27, 2006.

1. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

I am putting my plow to bed today and wanted to know what you guys recommend for waxing Stainless steel?

Thanks!

2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Yaz just did stainless steel spray (the stuff you put on pans) on his plow, he said it came out pretty good, I plan on doing it sometime this week, will post some pics.
    James

3. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

do you know any brand names of stainless steel spray?

4. jglandscaping

In all truth, go to the grocery store and take a look:nod: .
    James

5. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

lol ok, will do :nod:
    btw what part of NH are you from?

6. jglandscaping

Amherst, only bout an hour or so from ya, I have a buddy from Canterberry, go to school with him.

7. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

I ended up buying an Aluminum Polish made by "Mothers"...seemed to work well :) it was only $5 for a little jar of it

8. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

My wife picked up some spray from the grocery store.. it's called Home Specialties 1-Step Stainless Steel Specialty cleaner (Cleans* Shines*Protects) It was easy.. sprayed on and wiped with a terry towel.. looks awesome so far.