1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

washed the salters

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by adamhumberview, Mar 20, 2011.

1. adamhumberview

adamhumberview Senior Member

well the weather has been pretty nice here lately.. decided to give them a good washing before we do a final service, grease etc.

and then a pic of my 1825 moving a plow to be stored.. after moving it and seeing how it handled the weight.. definetly rigging up a 6-7ft plow for that thing

174.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks like you got a decent operation cool. not sure if I like the paint scheme though almost looks like rust from a distance

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck, still looking for another. :D

4. adamhumberview

i am actually trying to sell the topkick and would like to get another f-550 or yours perhaps... topkick runs great.. only problem with it.. its air brakes.. need a Z licence to run it.. and its a pain in the ass to find drivers..

5. BoyneCityGuy

BoyneCityGuy Senior Member

what are the specs on the TopKick?

6. adamhumberview

Its a 1994 GMC Topkick.. 140,000 KM original
    Air brakes- (New- Did them last season)
    2-way sander dump box
    5 speed Hi/Lo Split
    Caterpillar Engine

Its an overall really well maintained truck.. we own 7 tri-axles so in the winter season the truck gets rotated into the monthly maintenance program that we operate here..

the only problems of the truck:
    - no radio!!!
    - little bit of rust forming under the door (could use a nice cab paint)

7. BoyneCityGuy

sounds like a nice truck! what are you looking to get for it? i have a friend who might fit something like this in his fleet nicely.

8. adamhumberview

I would like to get $11,000 for it.. I have owned it for 4 years and it has literally been down on me 2 nights in 4 seasons..

im not trying to beef it up.. a truck is a truck.. we just maintain it well and it has thankfully braught me luck

9. BoyneCityGuy

sounds good...i will have to chat with him. thanks for the info!

10. adamhumberview

yeah man.. pm me if he wants more details or pics or something.