1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

was quoted for a 8100 yesterday.

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by getsum, Jul 24, 2011.

1. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

I was quoted by my local dealer here in NH for a 8100pp for $5700 installed. The guy was really cool and was trying to sell me on the snow way 29R. there are a TON of features on it but im worried about all the electronics on it. ANYWAY what are some others being quoted for the 8100 or 8611?

2. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

Where did you get this price from? I have some older 810's and I'm thinking about putting a new one on my 2500HD. I bought it with out a plow and need to put one on it.

3. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

Mike from Pro Image Auto on 254 Sheffield Rd In manchester. go past the mall of NH and go like your going to perimeter rd by the airport. Mike is the owner. had blizzard and snow way products. been a dealer for years i guess

4. hosenfeffer

hosenfeffer Senior Member
    from nh

Portsmouth Ford has always been a better price for me but if close would still go with my local guy.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

That's a great deal........that's basically cost plus labor.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

....................and an 8611LP cost price is only about $2-300 more if that helps.

Around here, upwards of $6-6,500 is probably about average.

7. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

Ya mikes a good guy to deal with. That's where I get my cutting edges.

8. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

we were discussing the features and my worries for like 30min that day. really good guy im just worried about support and emergency stuff. because as we all know down time kills.

9. kwc

kwc Junior Member

pro image has never let me down with emergency repair all have been done in couple hours

10. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

well thats good to know thanks Thumbs Up

11. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I was quoted $4600 installed for a 8600 Speed wing at portsmouth ford if that gives you anything to compare to

12. kwc

kwc Junior Member

I had a driver break three wings off the speed wing the first winter we had it. I would go with the 8100 over the speedwing. I was quoted 5900 for the 8100 this week.

13. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

hmm alot to think about still lol