1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WAS my new truck over the summer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Ford-101, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Ford-101

Ford-101 Senior Member

I just got my pix back from the sheriff dept. (merry x-mas) I was on my way home from work on a road that we had just oil & stone that day . When a car cross over the center into my lane. I swerve to miss when the rear of my truck slid into the ditch. This suck the front end in which i then hit a culvert pipe. Needless to say I flip end over end once then side to side landing on my wheels. I had the truck for 3 weeks before this. I was not happy. I walk away with with some scratches and a few bruises. I true believe that my ford save my life.

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

2. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

wow That Sucks Im Not A Ford Man But That Was A Nice Looking Truck I Like The Color Hopefully You Got A New One Out Of It Happy Holidays

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I don't like ford but the 99-07 rc/lb superdutys are nice looking trucks.
    Hopefully you got/get a new truck out of it.

Btw, is that a mailbox laying on top of the motor?

4. Ford-101

Ford-101 Senior Member

yea i got a truck a year newer and less miles for the same price

5. Ford-101

Ford-101 Senior Member

6. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

WOW!!! If you have seen my posts about my truck "Brutus" ,you will (as I am especially after seeing yours) know for sure that Ford Super Duty's save lives. Thank God you were not hurt ,that is truly a miracle. Sucks for the truck though. Was anyone cited?

7. Ford-101

Ford-101 Senior Member

no the car took off it sucks but i think if they would have stopped I would have rang there neck lol

8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Wow, that's a wreck. Glad to hear that you were alteast OK.

9. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

Man that really sucks ,I know what you mean my initial thought after I stopped was to stomp the guy but I refrained. I don't suppose you wrote down his license number while you were flipping through the air ,and no witnesses either? Don't you just love people like that ,you could have easily have been killed and this moron drives off!! Again ,glad you are not hurt and the new truck is real nice. I hope to have mine back this week ,yes they are fixing mine because it only did $15000 damage. ONLY?

10. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

You should of just hit that guy head on! It would of been a little harder for him to drive off that way!

11. Ford-101

Ford-101 Senior Member

WOW I seen your pixs if I was u i would trade as soon as you got it . 15k thats alot of damage sometimes after that much work things are never rite.

12. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

That must have been scary, I'm sure you are so thankful that you survived without being seriously injured. Were you wearing a seat belt?

Hope you saved those LED grille lights:D

13. Ford-101

Ford-101 Senior Member

yea i had my seat belt on and yea I save my LEDs lol there on my new truck

14. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I am glad to see that you are ok!!!!:salute: I will be honest, your new truck looks nicer than the old one, but it is my opinion. I like the tu-tone color. These past few threads about these Fords saving your lives really makes me want to reconsider one when I get a new truck. Jeez now I have alot of research to do!!!

15. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Wow. I cant believe you walked away from that. That truck looked like it held up to a roll over pretty good. I always loved Ford, even though i drive a GMC. I am happy to see your ok. A truck is just a truck, there is only 1 you. Was that a diesel? Happy holidays. Rich

16. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Sorry to see man. I'm a chevy guy but have a soft spot for the super duty trucks. :(

17. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a bad one! Glad to see you ok!

18. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Glad to see that you are ok,

are you in the pictures or are they just good samartians?

19. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Wow that is amazing. I have the same identical truck, same color & everything. I guess now I know what my truck will take. At least you walked away. but that has to suck big time.

20. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

how did the police report go did they find you at fault since they couldnt find the other car