1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warrior winch plate fabbed w/pics!

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by warrior88, Oct 23, 2011.

1. warrior88

warrior88 Member

I couldnt find a winch plate for a Warrior so I went to my scrap pile and dug out some steel and started thinking. Here's what I came up with:

This is the plate that attaches to the frame. Bolted and welded to the frame.

[​IMG]

This is the mount all fabbed up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is the winch mounted to the plate.

[​IMG]

And yes those ARE zip-ties holding the plastics on. LOL! As much as I work on and add to this bike its faster than messing with the screws. When I get it the way I want it and I am done the screws will go back in.

2. outdoorfan

outdoorfan Member

A fairlead is nice, but I think you can get by fine without it.

Do you still want me to shoot a couple pictures of my mount setup?

3. warrior88

warrior88 Member

I got a fairlead roller. I just need to fab a bumper that will house that and the headlights. Yes, please snap some quick shots of the mount. Thanks!

4. hghgrad

hghgrad Member
    from MI

Looks like a solid start for sure.

5. outdoorfan

outdoorfan Member

Hope this helps

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

6. warrior88

warrior88 Member

Thanks for those pics. I dont think I was clear when I asked so Ill clarify a little. I am looking for pics of the plow blade and how it attaches to the push bar and how you angle it. Though these pics are a big help as well!

7. outdoorfan

outdoorfan Member

Here ya go.

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

8. warrior88

warrior88 Member

YES!! Thank you, that is exactly what i needed. I have searched and searched but turned up nothing. this site is awesome. Yall are so helpful.