1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

warrenty?

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by guidfunk44, Jan 17, 2011.

1. guidfunk44

guidfunk44 Junior Member
    from mass

sup guys, im new to this forum...hoping you guys can help out! i have an 05 titan le crew cab. i had to sell my plow truck to buy my house last year. ive had only fisher plows since the early 90s. i recently contacted a fisher dealer to put a plow on my titan and they told me homesteader only. obviously i cant work with that so i said i need at least a 7.5 ht. they said fine but they wouldnt warrenty the PLOW if its on a titan nor would they install it. im in eastern massachusetts and i need to do something, losing alot of money.

2. guidfunk44

guidfunk44 Junior Member
    from mass

im not very familiar with alot of the plow brands that i am reading about on this forum but im down for whatever. if anyone could point me in the right direction, i would really appreciate it.

3. jandjcarpentry

jandjcarpentry Senior Member
    from MA

I have a Boss Sport Duty 7'6" on a 04 Titan. Works great. Snow way is also a good choice. Put a set on timbrens on.

4. guidfunk44

guidfunk44 Junior Member
    from mass

who did the install for you?

5. jandjcarpentry

from MA

Carey Auto in Plympton, MA.

6. guidfunk44

guidfunk44 Junior Member
    from mass

nice...thankyou very much. im hoping to be ready by friday!

7. jandjcarpentry

from MA

Get a set of timbrens for the front.

8. guidfunk44

guidfunk44 Junior Member
    from mass

just the front? i have them on order front and back...hopefully its not a whole lot of work.

9. jandjcarpentry

from MA

Just had mine installed today. My truck was in the shop already for a minor repair and while it was on the lift I had them installed. Very easy install. I went home to put the plow on. What a difference. You dont need the rear timbrens unless your towing something very heavy. I would retun them and save the $200.

10. guidfunk44

guidfunk44 Junior Member
    from mass

sir, you are a wealth of information,lol, and i am very appreciative!