1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WARREN V-BOX FS Holds 3750 LBS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mean4x4, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

I am selling a Warren V-Box Salter With high sides on it. It's rated at 2.0 yards but holds over 3 yards. This machine starts perfect, but the RPMS rev up very fast when taken off choke. it has a Briggs 10.5 Horse Engine. It has a new battery, new solenoid, new starter, new wiring, rebuilt carb, and a new coil. It also has a new #40 Stainless chain from the engine to the clutch. This machine will most likely need a new drag chain, and possibly a clutch. ( last year when it was stored, everything worked perfect ) It also has a new Buyer Control Box installed. With all wiring and pigtails as well. 1400.00 OBO

2. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Interested!

Hey there looking for some info on the V-Box. What does a clutch cost for this and also would this fit in a F-250? Or is this something better suited for a small dumptruck?

3. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

About the VBOX

I used this in my F250 With Built up overload springs and it was fine. The clutch roughly costs 300.00 But im not sure if its bad. it may free up once you fix the drag chain. Its a great unit but we are upgrading

4. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

I am wondering if this salter is still for sale????